Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Giving Thanks

As a counselor at GPS, I have much to be thankful for: my boss, my co-workers (a special shout-out to Claudia and Caroline), and most of all, my wonderful students.  And that doesn't even include my daughter who lets me write about her from time to time and the rest of my family.

But if I needed to be reminded why it's so important to give thanks, the Harvard Business Review offers some well-researched reasons.  So if you haven't thanked that teacher who wrote your college recommendation or the one who stayed after school with you to review your college essay, this is as good a time as any to say thank you.  Of course, you don't have to limit your gratitude to just this one time of year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We'll see you in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment