Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Friday Thoughts

I thought seniors might appreciate this Pennsylvania student's post on the things she wants to remember about her senior year.  There are a few I like more than others - like sign out of facebook, twitter, etc. - but I wonder if there are other things my students would like to remember about this year?  Let me know if you think of something.

And since seniors are in the midst of college applications right now, you might be interested in this advice from college students who have been where you are right now.

Finally, maybe it's the former English teacher in me, but I particularly enjoyed this list "Ten Books Every College Freshman Should Read."  I'm going to have to think about it, but I might want to add some books to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment