Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Fun Facts

Just about every college town has a favorite restaurant, that local place where everyone loves to eat. So if you're headed to one of these colleges over spring break, be sure to check out the local haunts. It's a great way to get a taste of the campus culture and much better than eating a chain restaurant or coffee shop.

I'm not sure what I think about video college essays, but I can see how they might benefit some students.  Find out how Goucher College is using the video essay.

It's almost that time for college graduations to begin, so it's fun to check out who the commencement speakers will be.  I'm a big fan of author Julia Alvarez, so I wouldn't mind be at Middlebury this spring to hear her speak; then again, I'm a Robert Redford fan too (perhaps you have to be closer to my age!) so spring would be a lovely time to be at Colby College as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment