Friday, March 15, 2013

The Week's Wrap-Up

Though I sometimes find myself on both sides of this issue, I particularly enjoyed this blog post - Digital Era Redefining Etiquette - from The New York Times.  I'm a big fan of the 'old-fashioned' phone call, but I also often find myself irritated when someone asks me a question that they could easily google for themselves.  When it comes to high school students though, I think I know on which side they fall.

As a mother whose daughter is still paying off her student loans, this is not particularly welcome news (Student Loan Interest Rates to Rise).  I don't pretend to know what the answer is but hopefully congress will figure out something.

And finally, just in case you were wondering what NOT to ask on a college tour, here's a guide that might interest you.

Enjoy the wonderful weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment